Jono Pandolfi Designs is thrilled to announce that we'll be hosting another seconds sale outside of our Union City, New Jersey studio on Saturday, May 8. We're taking reservations to help prevent a big rush at the beginning, so be sure to reserve a spot below. (Note: Reservations are $5, which will be deducted from the cost of your purchase.)
If you can't make a res, keep an eye on our Instagram stories where we'll be announcing wait times for walk-ins.
- When and where: Saturday May 8 from 10am to 6pm, outside of our studio at 600 Palisade Ave. in Union City, NJ. Directions here.
- What’s at the sale? Dinnerware and home accessories in our three main clay bodies and multiple glazes. You’ll find other fun stuff too — like one-off studio experiments, pieces from the archive, and custom restaurant commissions.
- What are the prices? You can expect to pay anywhere from $5 for a ramekin to $25 for a pasta bowl to $50 for a serving platter.
- What’s a second? A second is a ceramic piece with a small flaw or irregularity that just barely misses the mark for our restaurant and retail standards. In other words: It’s still totally functional and most people probably wouldn’t notice what’s off about it.
Let's make sure everyone stays safe while stocking up.
- Masks Required: All shoppers must wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
- Keep Your Distance: If there’s a queue, allow six feet between yourself and the next person.
- Sanitize First: Please sanitize your hands before touching merchandise and re-sanitize when necessary.
- Cooperate: We’ll be managing the number of people shopping for everyone’s safety. Please be flexible if you're asked to wait.